Hold your next wedding, meeting or special event in Wisconsin at the elegant and rustic-inspired Vennebu Hill Event Venue in Wisconsin Dells. Enjoy the aesthetics of a rustic barn with the modern perks of a full-service conference facility! See below for daily rates and amenities included in your rental.
- Friday: $4,950 (for up to 324 guests)
- Saturday: $6,950 (for up to 324 guests)
- Sunday and Weekdays: $3,950 (for up to 324 guests)
- Friday: $5,200 (for up to 324 guests)
- Saturday: $7,200 (for up to 324 guests)
- Sunday and Weekdays: $4,200 (for up to 324 guests)
- Friday: $5,500 (for up to 324 guests)
- Saturday: $7,500 (for up to 324 guests)
- Sunday and Weekdays: $4,500 (for up to 324 guests)
Non-Peak Rates are available from November 1 – April 30
- Saturday Events get Friday Rates & Policies. Friday Events get Sunday Rates & Policies.
Amenities INCLUDED In Venue Fee
Many “rustic” facilities don’t always have what an event requires to ensure the comfort of their guests. Vennebu Hill offers a number of amenities with your rental fee. See below from included amenities, event policies and venue guidelines.
- Year-round facility with air-condition and heating. Have your wedding with us at any time of the year.
- Paved and lighted parking lot providing safety and security for you and your guests.
- Preparation suites for bride and groom.
- Lounge with seating for family and friends getting ready for the wedding.
- Coat closet for essentials that require not being out in the open.
- Bathroom facilities: 10 total stalls with handicap accessibility on both upper and lower levels.
- Elevator access for guests needing additional assistance.
- Audio-visual capabilities. In-house speakers in barn and right outside with use of wireless microphones. Outdoor sound system with microphone for ceremony sites.
- Mobile speaker with Bluetooth technology to sync with smart devices and XLR inputs for wired microphones
- Video screens with multiple source locations; HDMI, XLR or 1/8th inch jack ports for laptops or mixers
- Place settings – flatware, single dinner plate or salad/appetizer plate for stations, glassware , wine and/or champagne glasses**, and plate ware
- Fully staffed main bar and (2) Mobile bars for use in the barn.
- (250-300) gold resin folding ‘ceremony’ chairs for the barn (outside and inside ceremony available for an additional $350 fee.)
- (250) Fruitwood cross-back style ‘reception’ chairs
- (100) Fruitwood folding ‘reception’ chairs
- (10) 32″ wide, 8′ long rectangular harvest style wood farm tables with seating up to 8. Linens not required for farm tables.
- (25) 72″ round tables seating comfortably 10. Linens provided.
- (10) standard rectangular 8′ tables (support tables). Linens provided
- (10) 30″ table height cocktail round tables. Linens NOT provided
- (10) 24″ bar height bistro round tables. Linens NOT provided
- Full commercial kitchen space with warming and cooking capabilities, a cooler, and commercial dishwasher
Hours of Use
- All events are requested to end by 11:00 PM with all guests and vendors leaving Vennebu Hill by 12:00 AM.
Client wedding party, family members, and vendors all available to use property starting at 8am day of event.
Food & Beverage
A full bar is provided by the venue. Details on whether a client would like a cash bar or an open bar can be determined by commitment. All alcohol and food must be purchased through Vennebu Hill.